- If you are looking to change the shape of your body, and become lean and strong then The Water Polo Workout is for you.
- After years of clinical research and extensive field trials, it’s clear that by simply joining a gay water polo team you will soon achieve your aims.
- The key features of The Gay Water Polo Workout:
- Interval training: Water polo requires a lot of swimming, but it’s not endless laps of the pool — it’s short sprints with quick recovery, classic interval training that has been widely recognised as an effective fat-burning exercise;
- Legs: One of the core techniques learnt in water polo is the egg-beater kick, and water polo training generally involves working the leg muscles intensely. As the largest muscle group in the body, by working your legs hard you will boost your testosterone and natural growth hormones — stimulating your body’s growth and development;
- Diet: To perform at your peak you need to be eating the right foods at the right times. Diet regimes will be regular conversation topics with your team-mates, and having to get naked in front of a changing room full of gay men twice a week is a pretty good incentive to sharpen up your diet;
- Man-scaping: Water polo trunks do not leave much to the imagination. You are going to want to give yourself a clean work-surface — get your razor ready.
The Gay Water Polo Workout. What are you waiting for?