- Barley Grass Powder is one of those odd supplements that you don’t really hear about until you start getting a bit serious about your diet.
- What is it? Barley Grass is the leaf portion of the Barley plant and has been recognised for its high concentration of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes.
- Why take it? In general, most of our diets (proteins/cereals/sugars) and contributing lifestyle factors (alcohol/cigarettes/tea/coffee) result in our bodies becoming too acidic. Indications of this can range from low energy, headaches, mouth ulcers or leg cramps.
- Barley Grass Powder (or other similar “green powders”) provides a natural alkaline balance for your body — this is key in maintaining health and fitness.
- How to take it? Barley Grass Powder is easily mixed with water so you can include a tablespoon in a post work-out shake or mix it with some water in the morning. It doesn’t taste (or look) great but it will help you look good which, after all, is all that matters.
Subscribe to G-TV
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox